We may collect the following information for the purposes of completing your order:
- Your name.
- Your contact information including your home/billing address.
- Your email address.
- Your telephone number.
- Your credit/debit card details should you choose to make a purchase from us.
We do not retain your credit/debit card details and should you make an additional purchase you will need to enter your credit/debit card details for each additional order placed
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the information given by you at the time of placing your order is used:
- To administer your account and help process your order.
- For internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- To contact you via email (if you have agreed to email marketing) regarding SUFFOLK LATCH COMPANY products or offers.
We will only contact you by telephone if you have requested this or if there is a query regarding your order.
If you have any concerns regarding any details we may hold about you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless it's necessary for operational reasons (for instance for the delivery of an order via a third party, or to provide your email to ask for a review) we will not disclose your details to any third parties. We will never disclose your payment details to third parties. We do not sell, rent or exchange customer details for marketing purposes.
By creating an account on our Website, you have the option to choose to consent to the information you provide being processed for any of the above purposes. You can unsubscribe or delete your account details at any time. Please call us on 01787 277277 or e-mail email@example.com if you have any queries regarding your account and email marketing.
- To ensure that your shopping basket and orders work correctly.
- To collect site visitation statistics, which allows us to analyse the number of visitors to the Website and to see how visitors move around the Website.
When you place your order, you will notice that pages which collect your payment data begin with the address https://suffolklatchcompany.co.uk. The secure server software encrypts all information, including credit card numbers, passed between your browser and the server.
We comply with applicable Data Protection legislation to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
We are registered with Yotpo reviews and abide by its terms and conditions.
To check the security of our Website, simply look in your browser window (often the lower bar) when you fill in your payment details. You will see an unbroken key or closed lock symbol, showing that encryption is active, and your information is secure. For security reasons, we strongly recommend that you do not send credit card numbers by standard email but use the secure facility provided on this Website.