Beehive door knobs are a classic design and were popular during the Victorian era. Also known as reclaimed Victorian door knobs, the beehive knob is a great choice for period properties. These wooden door knobs are hand turned in rosewood and lightly oiled to bring out the beauty of the wood. The ebonised door knob is finished with a black lacquer.
The Latch & Bathroom Sets include Fire Rated CE 1211 Latches & Deadbolts. These Knob Sets are available in 3 & 4 inch latch/deadbolt sizes. We advise the 4 inch size where possible, to allow for the door knob to be set further away from the edge of the door, to prevent rapping knuckles on the door surround. Bathroom sets also include a matching oval antique brass Turn & Release.
Please note: as with all natural products, there may be slight variations in the tonal colour of the polished wood.
For measurements of these beehive wooden turned door knobs, see the PDF drawing in Dimensions.
- Material: Solid Rosewood & Brass.
- Finish: Rosewood, Ebonised & Antique Brass.
- Style: Beehive.
- Sold as a pair with mortice bar & matching wood screws.
- Antique brass rose plate.
- These wooden beehive door knobs can be used with rim locks but please note there is a brass shoulder that will be visible on the rim lock side.
- Not suitable for external use.