Small brass rim lock & knob sets are a stunning choice for your home. The rim lock is crafted from solid unlacquered polished brass and is a quality weighty product. Victorian style brass rim locks are a great choice for any door but are especially suited to period properties and vintage style interiors. This 3 lever rim lock is can be used on any internal door.
The lock is available as a rim lock only, or as a rim lock door knob set. The small brass rim lock knob sets come complete with a pair of door knobs and a matching escutcheon. Choose from a selection of solid brass or wooden door knob designs.
Please note: These rim locks are handed and you will need to choose the correct handing for your door. For doors that open inwards and are hinged on the left, you will need a left hand rim lock. Please click on this LINK for handing instructions.
Rim locks are the oldest type of door lock and are designed to be fitted onto the surface of a door, rather than being morticed into the edge. Brass rim locks are ideal for period properties and give your home authentic vintage style.
For measurements of the small brass rim lock please see the PDF drawing in the Dimensions tab.
- Material: Solid Brass.
- Finish: Polished Brass.
- Style: Small Brass Rim Lock.
- Supplied with matching brass keeper, x2 brass keys, matching escutcheon & fixing screws.
- Sets include a pair of door knobs & matching escutcheon.
- Choose from left and right handed versions.
- Door knob sets are available in a choice of matching brass and wooden door knob designs.