Euro 15 Pin Double Cylinder Key To Key locks offer maximum security for external doors. Keyed Euro Cylinder Locks are also known as Pin Tumbler Locks. The mechanism comprises pins of varying lengths on springs. These cylinders have passed strict tests and controls and are individually tested before being packaged.
Key to key cylinder locks have keyed access for both sides of the door. This provides the highest level of safety for your home or office. A key is required to open the door from the interior and exterior sides of the door.
The 15 pin cylinder locks are available in two sizes: 70mm & 80mm lengths suitable for 45mm and 55mm doors.
Please note: It is important to purchase the correct cylinder length. If too much of the lock is sticking out from the door it is a security risk, and if it is recessed too far into the door, dirt and moisture can collect and compromise the mechanics.
These Euro cylinder locks need to be fitted with a Euro sash lock and a pair of Euro profile door handles. Alternatively they can also be fitted with a Euro deadlock and keyhole covers (escutcheons).
For measurements of the Euro 15 Pin Double Cylinder Key To Key, please see the Dimensions tab above.
Key Features of the 15 Pin Cylinders:
- 10 Year Mechanical Guarantee (For details please see our Terms & Conditions).
- Anti-Drill with 3 steel pins on each side.
- Anti-Pull Cam made from sintered steel.
- Anti-Bump certification ICIM 7-R009.
- Suitable for fire doors EN1634.
- 6 Active Pins & 9 Passive Pins.
- Extremely high durability tested to EN 1303.
- High resistance to thermal and climate stresses.
- 5 flat reversible keys with long necks that are resistant to torsion.
- Material: Brass.
- Finish: Matt Antique Brass, Matt Black, Polished Chrome, Satin Brass, Satin Chrome.
- Style: Euro 15 Pin Double Cylinder Key To Key.
- Size: 70mm & 80mm lengths.
- AGB Locks made in Italy.
- Key To Differ - each lock has its own key.
- Supplied with x5 keys.
- Simple one screw fixing.