Georgian door knobs are an early style of beehive mortice knobs. These wooden door knobs first appeared in the early 18th century. The Georgian door knobs are unsprung and require a heavy duty tubular latch. The rosewood is turned and polished to a high standard and the ebonised version is finished with a black lacquer. Georgian door handles are the perfect finishing touch for a panelled Georgian style door.
For measurements see the PDF drawing in Dimensions.
Please note: as with all natural products, there may be a slight variation in the tonal colour compared to the examples shown of the georgian cupboard knobs.
- 4" antique brass heavy duty tubular latch.
- Bathrooom sets also include 4" deadbolt antique brass & antique brass turn & release in Regency or Oval styles.
If you require tubular latch/deadbolt sizes other than the 4" offered in our pre-packaged sets, please see the individual products in Complete The Kit.
- Material: Solid Rosewood & Brass.
- Finish: Rosewood, Ebonised & Antique Brass.
- Style: Georgian.
- Sold as a pair with mortice bar & matching wood screws
- Antique brass rose plate.
- These knobs can be used with rim locks but please be aware a small stepped shoulder will be visible on the rim lock side.
- Not suitable for external use.