If you are looking for a rustic feature lock for your internal doors, these small iron rim lock & door knob sets are the perfect choice. These cast iron rim locks have a lacquered coating and a solid brass inner mechanism and latch. The individual casting marks and rustic finish offer authentic antique style.
Rim locks are the oldest type of door lock. These 3 lever locks are designed to be fitted onto the surface of a door, rather than being morticed into the edge. Iron rim locks are ideal for period properties and rustic interiors.
The small iron rim lock is available as a rim lock only, or as a rim lock door knob set. The rim lock sets are supplied with a pair of door knobs and a matching escutcheon. Choose from a selection of cast iron, solid brass or wooden door knob designs.
Please note: These rim locks are handed and you will need to choose the correct handing for your door. For doors that open inwards and are hinged on the left, you will need a left hand rim lock. Please click on this LINK for handing instructions.
For measurements of the small brass rim lock & knob sets please see the PDF drawing in the Dimensions tab.
- Material: Cast Iron.
- Finish: Antique Iron.
- Style: Small Iron Rim Lock.
- Supplied with matching iron keeper, x2 brass keys & fixing screws.
- Sets include a pair of door knobs & matching escutcheon.
- Door knob sets are available in a choice of cast iron, brass and wooden door knob designs.
- Choose from left and right handed versions.
- Not suitable for external use.