Bathroom rim lock door knob sets with brass beehive door knobs. Ideal for period properties and traditional homes. Victorian style bathroom rim locks are surface mounted and have a locking snib. They are designed for bathroom doors or rooms requiring privacy. The lock is operated from one side only. Please be aware that the rim lock is reversible and can be fitted to both left and right hand opening doors.
The bathroom rim lock is made from quality steel and has solid brass fittings. It incorporates a deadbolt lock, operated by a simple snib. The brass beehive door knobs are beautifully made, solid and heavy, in a choice of polished or antique finish. All items are supplied with fixings.
For measurements see the PDF drawing in Dimensions.
For matching brass beehive mortice door knob sets please see HERE.
Please note: not suitable for external use.
- Material: Mild Steel & Solid Brass.
- Finish: Black Epoxy, Polished Brass & Antique Brass.
- Style: Bathroom & Beehive.
- Supplied with matching black keeper & fixing screws.
- Reversible use for left and right hand opening doors.